Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My 2nd Demo





Did a demo for the Art Club of McKinney in April. Luckily I didn't make a big mess because, as you can see, they have a lovely meeting room. We had originally scheduled for February but it snowed overnight and left slick roads and thier meeting was canceled. They decided to schedule a night meeting in April for no other purpose than to have me demonstrate. So I had about two hours of time to give an overview of the process and then do some wheel work. They had about 15 people show up and added two new members. Thier May meeting was last week and I heard they were talking about it being one of the best demos they ever had. That made me proud because it was only my second time to do a demo in front of a group like that. While I was extremely nervous, once I got going it seemed to go very smoothly.

No comments: